Saturday, April 25, 2015

B183 Week 1

A new semester is under way which means new classes, and new topics!  This semester I will be taking and writing about an introduction to entrepreneurship.  I'm taking this course for the second time because I failed it the first time around (complements to a life busier than most); however the most negative can be turned around to be a positive with enough effort and work.  So here I am, round two!  In this blog I will explore such subjects as creating a life full of meaning, business ethics, life measurements, mastery, driving passion, overcoming challenges, disciple leadership, dreaming big, life balance, becoming a change-maker, and a journey of gratitude.  I'm excited to get started and hope to share everything I learn here.

No comments:

Post a Comment