Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Get Your Education

In an effort to pursue part three of the success formula, I've done a little research to seek out educational pursuits.  I discovered Edx several years ago when they started offering free classes based on technology.  I knew they were really beefing up their course curriculum so I decided I'd check them out again, and POW!  They now offer a plethera of business classes, and I found one I was really interested in, CTL.SC1X SUPPLY CHAIN AND LOGISTICS FUNDAMENTALS.  They offer three courses in Logistics Management, so I have enrolled to deepen my understanding of Logistics.  Getting an education will of course give you greater knowledge and prepare you for a successful career.  With this behind my belt I hope to use it to apply for an ops manager position, and eventually a GM position in logistics, and much further from there.  If you're interested in seeking a career in logistics I'd give EdX a try.  Also, check out these books:

No comments:

Post a Comment