Saturday, January 24, 2015

$100 Challenge Update

An update on my $100 challenge project.  I've decided on a business for the project, and I'm actually very excited about it.  I'm going to start an affiliate marketing blog of sorts where I document and write How-To articles.  In these instructional posts I will include the links to products used in the projects.  I will have to write up a few projects during the semester to produce any kind of significant revenue for this challenge, but I think it's very doable.

My first project will be "How to make a Paracable", that is a paracord charging cable.  It cost roughly $6, and should bring in a lot of views, clicks, and conversions.  With that I have planned out a few more projects that require a little extra funding including "How to make a solar cell phone charger", "How to make a survival Crossbow", "How to Make a Wicking Bed Container Garden", and "How to make a Full Auto Rubber Band Gun."  I think these projects will bring in a lot of hits (and revenue) and should bring in enough for my Kiva recipient.

No comments:

Post a Comment